Serves: 6 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 2 beef fillet steaks
- 1 cup pouring cream
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp coarse salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried origanum
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 punnet asparagus
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Spice fillet medallions, drizzle with olive oil and allow to rest at room temperature.
- Lightly boil asparagus for 1 min.
- In pan, heat butter and cook fillet, 2 min each side.
- Remove fillet and allow to rest in airtight container.
- In fillet pan, boil pouring cream until thick.
- Gently fry asparagus in butter, season with salt and pepper.
- To plate: Create asparagus bed, top with fillet medallions and drizzle with sauce.
- Note: The meal is cooked just before serving. Only the fillet will be marinated beforehand.