Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 40 min
- 1 punnet rocket leaves
- 2 whole lobsters
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- Boil lobsters whole in water. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Cut lobsters open and remove meat.
- In saucepan, heat butter, add all dry ingredients, add cream. Cook until mixture thickens.
- Scoop lobster meat back into the half shells and cover with mixture.
- Cover with parmesan and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Grill lobster in 120 C oven, 2-4 min.
- Serve on bed of rocket.