• 1 whole chicken, spatchcock
• 2 red chillies, finely chopped
• 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 5cm knob ginger, peeled and finely grated
• 1½ cups (375ml) full-cream yoghurt
• ¼ cup (60ml) each fresh coriander and parsley, chopped
• Juice and finely grated peel of 1 large lemon or 4 limes
• Salt and milled pepper
- Blend marinade ingredients together.
- Rub half the marinade over the chicken, making sure you get it under the skin. Set aside for 2-6 hours.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 200°C for 45-55 minutes, or until cooked.
- Remove from oven, and cut chicken into pieces.
- Serve drizzled with remaining marinade and a few fresh herbs.