• 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
• About 6 baby potatoes, cooked and halved
• ½ bunch spring onions, chopped
• 2 handfuls baby spinach, roughly chopped
• 4 eggs
• Salt and milled pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sauté potatoes in olive oil, until golden.
- Arrange raw spinach in a small dish, and top with potatoes and spring onions.
- Crack eggs on top, season and add a grating of parmesan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the whites of the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Serve with extra parmesan.