• Olive oil, for frying
• 4 rashers bacon, chopped (optional)
• 1 onion, sliced
• 2 large potatoes, boiled
• 1 small sprig rosemary
• 8 eggs
• Salt and milled pepper
- Heat oil, and fry bacon until crisp.
- Add onion, and fry for a few minutes.
- Chop potatoes into bite-sized chunks and fry with rosemary for about 5 minutes.
- Season well.
- Spoon ingredients into an ovenproof dish (about 20cm x 20cm).
- Whisk eggs together, and season.
- Pour eggs over potato mixture, and stir to mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until set (about 15-20 minutes).
- Cool, cut into squares and pop into lunch boxes.