• 2 cups (500ml) cream, whipped
• 1 can (360g) caramel, whipped
• 1 packet (200g) tennis biscuits
• ¼ cup (60ml) whiskey, optional
• ¼ cup (60ml) milk
• 3 x 49g peppermint crisp bars, broken into small pieces
- Fold caramel through half of the whipped cream.
- Fold ⅔ of the peppermint crisp pieces into remaining whipped cream.
- Mix whiskey and milk together.
- Dip enough biscuits to cover the base of your dish into the milk mixture, and arrange them on the bottom of the dish.
- Top with a layer each of the cream mixtures.
- Repeat the process, ending with peppermint crisp cream.
- Top with remaining peppermint crisp pieces.
- Place in the freezer for about 4 hours, or simply chill in the fridge if you prefer.