• 1 cambrini
• 1kg lamb mince
• Handful fresh mint, finely chopped
• 1 tsp coriander and cumin
• 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
• 1 onion, finely chopped and fried until soft and translucent
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
• Wild rocket
- Cut 5cm circles out of the cambrini using a cookie cutter. Cut the circles in half so that you have two ‘burger buns’, and place in the fridge.
- Mix the lamb mince with the mint, coriander, cumin, garlic, cooked onion, eggs and sundried tomato. Shape little slider patties the same size as your brie circles, and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Fry your patties in butter for 1 minute on each side. Allow them to chill a little, and then assemble your mini brie burgers by placing the patty with wild rocket between two mini brie ‘burger buns’.