Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 box Romany Creams
- 2 x 250g creme cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup meted butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Melt butter and olive oil.
- Crush biscuits.
- Add butter to crushed biscuits, then add sugar and mix.
- Grease a dish for the cheesecake.
- Line dish with biscuits, place in fridge for 20-30 min.
- Place creme cheese in bowl, add sugar, lemon juice and mix.
- Spread creme cheese mixture onto biscuit base.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries.