Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 500g penne pasta
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup soya sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp crushed ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- barbeque sauce
- 1kg chicken fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 punnet baby marrow
- Slice chicken fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub soya sauce and barbeque sauce onto chicken.
- Place in fridge.
- Slice baby marrow and boil (use instead of pasta for a no carbs option).
- Mix together the soya sauce, salt, pepper, sesame seeds, ginger, corn flour and garlic (teriyaki sauce).
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan.
- Dip chicken in teriyaki sauce and fry until golden brown.
- Add teriyaki sauce to frying pan.
- Boil pasta until soft.
- Combine chicken and pasta and serve / Combine chicken and baby marrows and serve.