Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 500g prawns
- black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp Italian style balsamic reduction
- 1 punnet tomatoes
- 1punnet wild rocket
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 4 avocados
- Defrost prawns.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and add garlic.
- Add prawns and leave in until cooked.
- Slice bread and butter one side.
- Heat oven to 200 C.
- Place bread on a baking tray and bake bread until golden.
- Mash avocado and add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Spread avocado over toasted bread.
- Top with prawns.