Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 1/2 Packet chocolate mint tennis biscuits
- 3 tbsp butter
- 200g plain cream cheese
- 200ml condensed milk
- 250ml whipping cream
- 2 tbsp plain gelatine
- 15ml hot water
- 300g fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10ml water
- Crush biscuits.
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 sec.
- Pour butter over biscuits, mix then create base by pressing down mixture in a silicone moulding pan.
- Chill for 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Beat cream until thick.
- Mix gelatine with hot water until particulars dissolve.
- Fold cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Add gelatine mixture.
- Crush 1 biscuit into mixture then fold.
- Pipe mixture into moulding pan leaving 1 cm for sauce.
- Chill in a refrigerator for minimum 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 min.
- Chill then blend.
- Pour source over set cream cheese.
- Chill for 1 hr.