Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 40 min
- 6 fillets chicken breast
- 150 g baby spinach
- 250 ml tub olive & herb feta cheese
- 150 ml kalamata olives
- 500 g cous cous
- 250 g cocktail tomatoes
- 45 ml olive oil
- 2 red onions
- 250 ml cream
- 250 g gravy
- Place chicken between two layers of cling wrap and pound lightly.
- Into pan, add spinach, cream and herbs. Cook a few min.
- Spoon 1 tsp creamy spinach onto each flattened chicken breast, crumble over feta. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roll up, tuck in and secure with tooth pick.
- Place on baking dish and bake 35 mins. Remove from oven and allow to rest 5-10 mins.
- Fry red onions a few min, then add olives and tomatoes. Set aside.
- Cook couscous, add onions, olives and tomatoes.
- Take reduction from chicken and make gravy. To be served separately in mini gravy jar.