• 6-8 slices chorizo
• 1-2 tbsp (15-30ml) olive oil
• 1 small red onion, cut into petals
• ½ cup (125ml) cherry tomatoes, quartered
• 1 disc feta, crumbled
• 4 eggs
• Salt and milled pepper
• Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Fry chorizo in olive oil for about 1 minute. Add onion fry for 1-2 minutes. Toss through the tomatoes.
- Crack eggs over the top, scatter with feta, season, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the whites of the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Serve with fresh basil.