Serves: 4-5 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 5 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 punnet mushrooms
- 1 tray chicken fillets
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add mushrooms and cook until brown.
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Heat oil in a large pot, add onion and simmer until translucent.
- Add rice, wine and salt.
- Stir frequently until wine dissolves.
- Add 1 cup of broth at a time to rice mixture.
- Allow rice to absorb 1 cup at a time.
- Stir in chicken and mushroom mixture with rice.
- Mix with parmesan cheese and serve.