• 1 side of yellowtail or 4 thick steaks
• ⅓ cup (80ml) olive oil
• Juice of 1 large lemon
• Juice of 1 large orange
• 2 handfuls coriander, chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, sliced
• 4cm knob ginger, grated
• Milled pepper
• 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
• 1 orange, very thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place fish in a roasting pan.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, coriander and seasoning together and rub over fish.
- Place a few citrus slices over fish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on thickness of fish. If it looks a bit pale, pop fish under a preheated grill to brown.