• 4-6 medium-sized sweet potatoes
• 410g can coconut milk
• 5cm knob ginger, grated
• 2 mild red chillies, finely chopped
• Handful fresh coriander, chopped
• Salt and milled pepper
• ¼ cup (60ml) butter, cubed
- Thinly slice each potato about three-quarters the way through.
- Tightly pack potatoes into an ovenproof dish.
- Mix coconut milk, ginger, chilli, coriander and seasoning together.
- Drizzle over potatoes.
- Dot with butter, cover and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45-60 minutes, depending on size.
- Remove foil, and bake for a further 30 minutes.