• ½ cup (125ml) freshly grated coconut
• 10g gelatine powder
• 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
• 1 can (410g) coconut cream
• ½ cup (100g) palm or castor sugar
• Fresh tropical fruits, to serve
- Grease 6 x 125ml ramekins or jelly moulds with a little non-stick spray.
- Divide the freshly grated coconut equally between the ramekins.
- Dissolve gelatine in coconut water.
- Heat coconut cream and sugar to dissolve. Stir in gelatine mixture, and bring mixture to the boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Divide the mixture equally between the moulds.
- Pop into the fridge to cool and set.
- Serve with a selection of fresh tropical fruits.