• 2 tbsp (30ml) olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1½ tbsp (22ml) Moroccan spice mix
• 2 cups (500ml) couscous or cooked brown rice
• Salt and milled pepper
• 2 cups (500ml) boiling water
• 1 pack (700g) whole prawns, defrosted and deveined
• 1 red pepper, finely diced
• 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
• 1 cup (250ml) frozen peas, defrosted
• ⅓ cup (80ml) each chopped mint and parsley, loosely packed
• 1 block (200g) Danish feta, diced
• Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
• Olive oil
- Heat oil, and fry garlic and spices.
- Add couscous, and stir to coat with spices.
- Remove from heat, pour in boiling water, stir briefly, cover and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Twist heads off prawns and peel tails to the last segment (leaving the tail bit on). Season.
- Heat a glug of oil in a pan, and then fry prawns until just cooked through.
- Fluff couscous with a fork and stir through vegetables, herbs, feta and prawns.
- Adjust seasoning, and then add the lemon juice and lemon peel. Moisten with olive oil and serve warm or at room temperature.