• Olive oil
• 250g brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
• 200g cooked gammon ham, cut into strips
• 1 tub (250ml) cream
• 1 cup (250ml) grated parmesan cheese
• 2 packets (350g) baby marrow spaghetti (courgetti)
• Salt and milled pepper
- Heat a glug of oil in a large pan. Brown mushrooms, and season well.
- Add ham and cream, and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add baby marrows, and cook whilst tossing until just wilted.
- Scatter over cheese, and serve immediately. (Do not let the ‘pasta’ sit as the baby marrow tends to release a lot of liquid if left too long, and this will thin the sauce.)