• 1 packet (80g) pink jelly
• 1 packets (10g) gelatine
• 200ml boiling water
• ¼ cup (60ml) cream
• 25 bendable straws
• ½ packet Oreo cookies
- Combine jelly, gelatine and boiling water, and stir to dissolve.
- Meanwhile, arrange all the straws in an upright container with a flat surface (they must fit very snugly).
- Carefully pour jelly into straws, and pop into the fridge to set.
- When jelly is set, squeeze the ‘worms’ out of the straws with your fingers. If the jelly is stuck to the straw, use a hot damp cloth or a hot rolling pin to ease it out.
- Blitz the Oreos in a food processor to create ‘dirt’.
- Sprinkle the Oreo dirt onto a plate or into a small bucket bowl, and arrange the jelly worms in the dirt.