• 2 spring onions, finely chopped
• 2 slices ham, finely chopped
• 6 eggs, beaten
• Salt and milled pepper
• Vegetable oil, for frying
• Fillings of your choice
- Mix all ingredients together, except oil.
- Heat oil in a small non-stick pan.
- Spoon ¼ cup measures of mixture into hot pan. Swirl to coat pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture sets.
- Turn onto a board and roll up.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- When cool, unroll and add filling of your choice (e.g. ham, smoked chicken, lettuce, cream cheese).
- Re-roll and pack into lunch boxes.