Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 1-2 hrs
- 2kg (4 pieces) pork trotters
- 50g salt
- 50g red cabbage
- 50g chilli
- 50g chopped garlic
- 8 tbsp food colouring
- 1kg pap
- 100g cooking oil
- Bring water to boil for the pap.
- Add food colouring to the contents.
- Add salt and water and leave to cook for 45 min.
- Bring a pan to frying point with oil and fry pork trotters for 15 min.
- Adding chilli and red cabbage to mixture.
- Fry trotters mixture for additional 45 min, lightly turning every few min.