Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 3 kg chicken feet & heads
- 8 tbsp food colouring
- 30g black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp pink salt
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 300g onion
- 300g chilli
- 250g dry mixed herbs
- Pre-heat cooking pot with oil.
- Add food colouring to chopped onions, then add chillies.
- Heat mixture in pan.
- Add chicken feet (marinated in food colouring).
- Add chopped garlic, salt and mix.
- Simmer for 15 mins, adding water when necessary.
- Add herbs, place on low heat and fry to slightly brown.