Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 500g chocolate, raisin, dried apple baking mix
- 250g pink sugar
- 500g biscuits
- 200g pineapple
- 200g strawberries
- 300ml cream, whipped
- Chop pineapple and strawberries into a bowl.
- With rolling pin, crush biscuits in a bag until contents are fine and flat.
- Add chocolate, raisin, apple baking mix into cooking bowl of biscuit mixture.
- Cream whisk until all is thoroughly mixed and fine (20 min).
- Place fruit into saucepan, add colourant and boil for 30 min.
- In serving bowls, create a base with the mixture.
- Add whipped cream and fruit onto base.
- Add final layer of biscuit mixture on top.
- Freeze until serving.