Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 3 eggs
- 5 tsp coconut oil
- 50 g rosemary
- 50 g thyme
- 30 g steak & chops spice
- 30 g black pepper
- 2 tsp garllic
- 4 tsp curried masala chillies
- 300 g Gouda cheese
- 2 kg ground beef
- 250 g bread crumbs
- Place ground beef in a bowl, add finely chopped thyme and rosemary, mix.
- Add steak & chops spice, garlic, black pepper, curried masala chillies and mix.
- Heat coconut oil in pan, on low heat.
- Add eggs to ground beef and mix.
- Place grated cheese in middle of each palm-size ground beef and slightly roll.
- Dip into bread crumbs.
- Place into pan and fry on low heat, to slightly brown.
- Place on plate of green salad.
- Note: Masala chillies are really hot and spicy, this is an explosion of cheese and heat.