Serves: 6 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 2 eggs
- 30ml milk
- 100g mayonnaise (good quality)
- 60ml tomato sauce
- 50ml crème fraîche
- 10ml brandy
- 5ml lemon juice
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- few drops Worcestershire sauce
- 3 avocados
- ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 500g prawns
- To make sauce, combine the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, crème fraîche, brandy, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste.
- Season prawns and combine with sauce.
Season avocado with salt, pepper and lemon.
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pip and skin and slice as thinly as possible.
- Season with salt and black pepper and then fan into a round mould.
- Place the dressed prawns inside the ring of avocado and top with a salad of fine greens
- Finish with a pastry crisp on top.