• 1 litre vanilla ice cream
• Chopped nuts
• Funfetti or 100’s and 1000’s
• Smashed Peppermint Crisp
• Melted chocolate
• Toasted coconut shavings
- Scoop ice cream into different sized balls.
- Arrange on a baking tray and pop into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Arrange your choice of toppings on flat plates.
- Roll balls in toppings.
- If using melted chocolate, then lightly drizzle over in a zigzag pattern.
- Refreeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, arrange the balls on top of one another to create a festive pyramid.