Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 4 blocks silken tofu
- 125 ml nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 75 ml vegan prosociano cheese
- 200 ml vegan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp kala namak (back salt)
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 stalks asparagus, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 punnet mushrooms, chopped
- fresh herbs
- Sauté all vegetables, separately. Steam asparagus if preferred.
- Blend tofu, nutritional yeast, spices and kala namak.
- Mix tofu batter with sautéed vegetables and cheese.
- Pour batter into tart tins, cover with cheese if preferred.
- Bake at 180 C until brown on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Note: Can bake as individual servings or as one big quiche.