Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 1 pkt asparagus
- 360 g ready-made puff pastry
- 6 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated (can use other white cheese)
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 100 g rocket leaves
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Mix together parmesan, mascarpone, basil, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Break off asparagus bases and toss in oil.
- Unroll pastry and cut into 4 squares.
- Using knife, gently cut into pastry 1 cm from edge, to create a little wall.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto pastry and spread.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer over cheese mixture.
- Top with more parmesan.
- Bake 10 min, until asparagus cooked and pastry golden.
- Shake salad leaves in salad dressing and arrange alongside pastry.