Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 2 onions
- 1 kg minced beef
- 1 slice brown bread
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp medium curry powder
- 125 ml milk
- 20 ml chutney
- 2 tsp salt
- 2.5 ml black pepper, freshly ground
- 5 ml turmeric
- 2.5 ml ground coriander
- 2.5 ml ground cumin
- 30 ml vinegar
- pinch almond flakes
- Brown onions, add mince and all spices. Cook until brown.
- Add vinegar and chutney, then set aside and add almonds.
- Place in casserole dish and level out.
- Cook milk, egg and butter for 10 min.
- Pour sauce over mince, place in oven for 30 min.
- When cooked, let it cool down completely.
- Cut into squares and place in middle of phyllo pastry sheet.
- Wrap the parcel into pockets and bake for 15 min.