Serves: 6 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 1 roll phyllo pastry
- 200g butter
- 2 tubs marscapone cheese
- 1 lime, zested
- 2 lemons
- 2 fresh mangoes
- 2 cardamom seeds
- 2 sheets gelatine
- 200g brown/palm sugar
- Blend mango pieces with cardamom.
- Set as a jelly using the gelatine.
- Cool in thin layered pan.
- Butter layers of phyllo (cut to size) and bake at 180 C until golden brown.
- Mix mascarpone with lemon juice and lime zest. Store in piping bag.
- Macerate frozen berries and boil gently with some brown sugar. Allow to cool.
- To serve, cut squares of jelly and place on top of pastry square. Follow the pattern with mascarpone cream.
- Garnish with edible flowers and cold berry jus.