Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 10 min + overnight (to set)
- 2 tins caramel
- 2 cartons fresh cream
- 2 pkts tennis biscuits, finely broken
- 2 bars Cadbury mint chocolate, grated
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- In bowl, mix together cream, caramel and 1 grated chocolate bar.
- Place broken biscuits into base of each serving glass.
- Fill up glasses with caramel mousse mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate.
- Place in fridge and allow to set overnight.
- To serve: Garnish with fresh mint leaves.