Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 15 min
- 12 king prawns
- 1 punnet mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pkt parsley leaves
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup crab meat
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, onion, parsley and mushrooms and cook lightly.
- Add crab meat and cook on high for 2-5 min.
- Stir chicken broth into the mixture.
- Cut each prawn down the middle and fill with 2 tbsp of mixture.
- Heat pan with oil and when oil is searing hot, add prawns and cook ± 3 min each.
- Serve on platter of stir fry vegetables.