- 350g White Bread Flour
- 100g Whole Wheat Flour
- 100g Bread Starter
- 5ml Salt
- 1tsp. Sugar
- 300ml Luke Warm Water
- 100g Kalamata Olives
- 30g Butter
- 200g Bread Flour
- 200ml Water
- 10g Yeast
- 5ml Sugar
- 500g Flour
- 500g Water
- Preheat oven to 220’C
- Mix dry ingredients and starter
- Add liquid to dry ingredients.
- Mix until dough is soft.
- Knead and fold in chopped olives.
- Place in an oiled bowl and allow to rise in a warm spot.
- Knock down, shape into a ball on same tray the bread will be baked on.
- Bake at 220C for 40 mins until golden and crisp
- Pour ½ cup of hot water in the oven to generate stream
- Mix the first four ingredients
- Allow to sit for 24 hours
- Remove half the dough and replace with 100g flour and 100ml water
- Repeat for 5 days