Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 90 min
- 5 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 300 g tinned oyster liquid
- 500 ml soy sauce
- 100 ml sugar
- 100 ml chicken mince
- 2 tbsp vegetables julienne
- 1 pkt spring roll sheets
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed
- 4-5 tbsp water
- Whisk ingredients together in bowl, until well blended. If mixture too thick, slowly add few tbsp water.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Open oysters, drain juice into bowl, mix with sugar and soy sauce until sugar dissolved.
- Place chicken mince in bowl with oyster sauce and gently knead chicken until fully coated with sauce.
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry julienne veg, about 5 min, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and place in bowl.
- If required, add more olive oil to pan, add chicken mince and fry until browned and properly cooked. Remove from heat and place in another bowl.
- Place 1 level tbsp mince on a corner of each pastry sheet, then add 2 level tbsp veg.
- Fold and fry until crispy and golden.