• 2½ bunches (about 16) slim leeks, trimmed
• 1½ cups (375ml) vegetable or chicken stock
• Olive oil
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Salt and milled pepper
• 2 discs feta cheese, crumbled
• Handful fresh dill
- Make a shallow slit down the side of each leek, and wash well to remove soil and grit.
- Pour stock into a deep pan, cover and bring to the boil.
- Add leeks, reduce heat and simmer until tender (about 8 minutes).
- Remove from stock, and drain.
- Arrange on a platter, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, season well and scatter with feta and fresh dill fronds.