Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 40 min
- 3 buchu teabags
- 1 l chicken broth
- splash cooking oil
- 12.5 ml fresh ginger
- 12.5 ml fresh turmeric
- 12.5 ml chilli
- 5 ml cumin
- 5 ml coriander
- 12.5 ml curry powder
- 2 tins tomato, chopped
- 3 large sweet potatoes (patats), chopped
- 1 tin brown lentils
- 1 tin coconut cream
- splash lime juice
- fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- plain yoghurt, to garnish
- Steep teabags in hot chicken broth.
- In pot, heat splash of oil, add ginger, turmeric, chilli, cumin, coriander and curry powder. Fry for few sec.
- Add broth, tomato and sweet potato.
- Allow to simmer until sweet potato is cooked.
- Add lentils, coconut cream, lime juice and mix together.
- Garnish with yoghurt and fresh coriander.