Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 35 min
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 225 g arborio rice
- 120 ml dry white wine
- boiling water
- 35 g parmesan cheese
- 250 ml prawn stock
- 430 ml cream
- Set Instant pot to sauté function, add 3 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp butter. When oil bubbling, add onion. Reduce heat to low. Cook until soft, don't brown.
- Add chicken stock to onion and heat.
- Increase heat, add rice and cook further 3 min.
- Add wine. Change Instant pot to pressure cook function, cook 6 min at high pressure.
- Release pressure and open pot.
- Finish off risotto: Add 80 ml cream and stir gently. Add cheese and knob of butter, stir well. Season to taste.
- Boil prawn stock until reduced by half.
- Add 350 ml cream. Simmer gently until sauce reduces. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Fry prawns in hot pan, with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter.
- Quickly sear prawns and chilli (to your taste) for 1 min.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook quickly.
- Serve immediately with risotto and cream sauce.