Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 60 min
- 300 g tennis biscuits
- 400 ml cream caramel
- 60 ml butter
- 100 g peppermint crisp chocolate
- 300 ml vanilla ice cream
- Place tennis biscuits into plastic bag and crush.
- In mixing bowl, add crushed biscuit and melted butter. Mix to form wet crumbs.
- Flatten biscuit mixture into serving dish.
- Mix together cream caramel and 1/2 peppermint crisp.
- Pour over biscuit base and smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining peppermint crisp over top. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve slices of dessert with scoops of ice cream.