Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 min
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 8 balls bocconcini mozzarella
- 1 block ricotta cheese
- small bag basil leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- sundried tomato
- olive oil
- fresh cloves garlic
- Thinly slice ciabatta and bake at 180 C until golden brown.
- Crush mozzarella and ricotta cheese into fine paste, add salt and pepper.
- Place whole cherry tomatoes on baking tray and dress with sliced garlic, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle over olive oil and bake at 220 C for 6 min.
- Rub golden brown ciabatta with fresh garlic and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add crushed mozzarella and ricotta, then layer on fresh basil leaves and top with hot baked tomatoes. Drizzle more olive oil.
- Plate up, adding decorative balsamic glaze splashes.