Serves: 5 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 2 cups custard powder
- 1 l milk
- 2 cups cream
- 2 pkts pineapple jelly powder
- 2 pkts cherry jelly powder
- 2 tins mixed fruit
- 250 g milk chocolate
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Into saucepan, place milk, cream, custard powder and sugar. Heat gently whilst stirring to create custard.
- Melt chocolate. Dip strawberry tips into chocolate and allow to set.
- Chop tinned fruit and place in refrigerator.
- Make pineapple jelly and cherry jelly and set in refrigerator.