Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 20 min
- 1 x 300 g tin quality black cherries
- 75 ml cognac brandy
- 25 ml peach schnapps
- 500 ml double thick cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 g milk chocolate, grated
- Heat up cherries in a pot with brandy and schnapps, until just below boiling, 8-10 min.
- In a bowl, whip cream until stiff. Add vanilla essence and whip some more.
- Note: If you can obtain double thick cream from your local dairy, even better.
- Place equal portions cherries and juice in 4 small bowls.
- Top with copious dollops of cream and grated chocolate.
- Serve hot.