• 4 chicken breast fillets, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Salt and milled pepper
• ½ cup (125ml) coconut milk or coconut cream
• ¼ cup (60ml) smooth peanut butter
• 1-2 tbsp (15-30ml) red curry paste
• 3 tbsp (45ml) soy sauce
• Wooden skewers, soaked
- Thread 3-4 cubes of chicken onto the top end of each skewer.
- Grill, braai or cook in a smoking hot pan until done.
- Heat sauce ingredients together, and stir until smooth.
- Cool sauce, and serve with chicken skewers.