• Olive oil, for frying
• 1 leek, finely chopped
• ¾ cup (180ml) cooked peas
• 1 log (100g) goats cheese
• 8 extra-large eggs
• 250ml full-cream milk or cream
• Salt and milled pepper
• Basil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Coat a muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Heat oil, and sauté leeks for about 4 minutes (until glossy). Add peas, and toss to coat.
- Divide vegetable mixture and crumbled goats cheese among muffin cups.
- Beat eggs and milk or cream together. Season with a little salt and milled pepper.
- Carefully fill each cup with egg mixture.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until set, golden and puffed up.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves.