Serves: 4-8 people
Preparation time: 45 min
- 500 ml cream
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 pkt digestive biscuits
- 500 ml cream, whipped
- 250 g strawberries
- 100 g butter
- Crush biscuits then blend with melted butter to create a base. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate over boiling water then add some cream.
- Remove set biscuit base from fridge, pour over chocolate mixture and refrigerate until serving.
- Wash and prepare strawberries.
- Whip remaining cream.
- Pile cream onto chocolate tart and top with strawberries.