• ½ cup (125ml) pumpkin seeds
• ¼ cup (60ml) sunflower seeds
• ¼ cup (60ml) sesame seeds
• 1 cup (250ml) flaxseed, ground
• ½ cup (125ml) parmesan, grated
• 3 tbsp (45ml) pysllium husk
• 1 tsp (5ml) paprika
• 1 tbsp (15ml) fresh thyme, finely chopped
• ½ cup (125ml) water
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Briefly blitz pumpkin and sunflower seeds in a food processor to a coarse crumble.
- Toss together with remaining dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Sir in water, a little at a time, until you have a moist, mouldable mixture.
- Spoon half of the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper, cover with a second sheet and then roll out to desired thickness.
- Bake for about 30-60 minutes, depending on thickness.