• 8 large prawns
• 8 sheets round Vietnamese rice paper
• Fresh mango, cut into 8 slivers
• Handful fresh coriander leaves
• Sesame oil
• 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
• 100g pistachio nuts, deshelled and roughly chopped
• Fresh limes
- Deshell and devein the prawns.
- Skewer each prawn on a bamboo skewer.
- Season the prawns, and steam until pink and firm to the touch.
- Soak the rice paper in water.
- Place a softened sheet of rice paper on a damp cloth.
- Place the prawn, mango, fresh coriander, spring onion and pistachio nut off-centre on top of the rice paper. Fold the left- and right-hand side over the ingredients, and roll the ingredients closed with the rice paper rolling from the bottom to the top.
- Drizzle the summer roll with sesame oil, and squeeze fresh lime juice over them.