• 400g roll puff pastry
• ¼ cup (60ml) brown sugar
• 1 tsp (5ml) ground cinnamon, or more if you like
• 100g pecan nuts, chopped
• Grated peel of 1 orange
- Place pastry on a floured surface, and roll out slightly thinner.
- Halve pastry.
- Blitz nuts, sugar and cinnamon together to create semi-fine crumbs. Mix in orange peel, and scatter over pastry.
- Top with remaining pastry sheet. Gently press to seal sheets together.
- Cut into strips, and twist each strip.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes, or until crisp and golden.