• 1.2kg ribeye, whole (not steaks)
• 50ml Worchestershire sauce
• 50ml extra virgin olive oil
• Saly and pepper
• 4 egg yolks
• 250g unsalted butter, melted
• 4 tsp (20ml) white wine vinegar
• 4 tsp (20ml) water
• Small handful roughly chopped tarragon or chives
- Cut meat into 2 large chunks.
- Marinate in the Worchestershire sauce and olive oil.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Cook over hot coals, until cooked to preference.
- Serve with lashings of béarnaise sauce.
- Combine egg yolks, vinegar and water in a stainless steel or glass bowl over a double boiler.
- Whisk until the egg is cooked and the mixture is at ribbon stage.
- Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in melted butter.
- Season, and add the chopped tarragon or chives.