• About 20 new potatoes
• 2 tbsp (30ml) olive oil
• Salt and milled pepper
• ½ cup (125ml) sour cream
• 2 tbsp (30ml) dill, chopped
• Finely grated rind of ½ lemon
• 200g hot smoked salmon
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes, until just tender. Drain.
- Gently squash the potatoes with a fork to flatten.
- Pop onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season well with salt and milled pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Mix sour cream, dill and lemon rind together. Season well.
- Top potatoes with sour cream mix and a flake of smoked salmon.
- Season, and serve.